Flute Q&A #10Sep 20, 2021
Come and hear your flute questions answered!
In this Flute Q&A...
More air when playing flute
- Sheila asks: How do I get enough breath to be able to play 12 notes either in a phrase or in a scale.
Right hand pinky when slurring notes
- Nils asks: When I slur from C1 to C2 in the Day 21 Exercise. Can I keep the right hand little finger or do I need to move it to the new support position?
Getting a good flute sound
- Libia asks: How do I improve my sound on the flute?
Libia, the free class to explain why most adult flute players improve so slowly can be registered for here.
Brain overload when practising flute
- Mike asks: When really focused on reading music, I'm not enjoying hearing the song. Are these two separate things- listening to a piece for pleasure, and playing a piece (hard work)?
Mike, the video I mentioned is here.
Daily flute practise
- Gideon asks: Which kind of flute practice do I have to be doing daily for improvement?